Big problem of graphics after each first game

mobile83

Hello,

I have a problem with DCS graphics, indeed, after each first game, all the following ones without exception have a problem of cockpit reflection and color in the cockpit (the metal frames become very very clear, and look at the cockpit reflection hud and others)

It's annoying because I always have to quit the game and restart it, I make a game, then I have to quit the game and reopen it to not have the graphic bug anymore

I tried to change ALL the graphic options (ssao, sslr, etc ) it's always the same thing, any idea ?

Sorry for my english, I'm french

Photo without the graphic bug: 210419120053318514.png

Photo with graphic bug:

https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2021/04/18/2104181158112196.png

1.png

• Thanks 1

hi, this is a shot in the dark as I have not had this issue, Try deleting the fxo and metashaders2 folders in the saved games folder. these are the graphics and shader files. the game will rebuild them on startup, so it will take longer on first load after. also try a clean up and repair. let us know how you make out. hope this helps. also, are you using any mods? if so disable them.  

• Thanks 1

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can second this.

I didn't realize it was a bug though, I just noticed that the cockpit reflections had become annoying....

But I hadn't made any before/after comparisons - so I'm still unsure if anything changed or it's just my perception.

Another example is the reflection of crew and cockpit in the aft-cockpit-board of the Mi-8.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Thanks for the interest in my problem, here is what I have already tried to do without succeeding in fixing the problem

1) I don't have any mod installed
2) I deleted the DCS WORLD folder to restart the game and recreate another "new" folder
3) I uninstalled my NVIDIA graphics drivers and reinstalled
4) I tried to modify all the game settings in the parameters
5) I launched a repair dcs world beta

It's always the same, I think it's a problem with the update, I think when you do a mission where there is snow, then all your games will be bugged in cockpit reflection 

Here is how I play now to avoid the bug

I do a game/mission, I quit the game entirely and I come back to the desktop, I reopen the game and I restart a mission

This is the only way not to have this bug

Edited by mobile83
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...