CTD after re-arming at the moment throttles are advanced to begin moving

WingC3

This bug has occurred to myself and friend of mine multiple times in the viper. It may have occurred once in the F-18 as well.

The crash occurs after landing and re-fuel/re-arm.  The re-arm completes succesfully, but upon advancing the throttle to begin moving again, the game instantly crashes to desktop.

Loadout of the aircraft was  2 x wing tanks, 5 x  Aim-120C5, 1 x AIM-9x on station 3.

Unfortunately, due to the CTD, I'm pretty sure the trackfile didn't get saved. I'm attaching one that MIGHT correspond to a session where this occured, but it seems too small.

Uploading DCS log as well.  Possible hypothesis: Something to do with Volanta's plugin being installed, but volanta not running?

Kai's Syrian Privates 1A 20210418-20210418-204437.trk

dcs.log

Edited by WingC3
Added dcs.log

• ED Team

Hi,

thank you for the data, I could not get a good play back using the reply. 

I have tried to reproduce but have been unsuccessful so far.

If you do get any more tracks please attach them. 

I would recommend removing any unofficial mods or edits and running a cleanup and repair or verify if steam 

please also check 

[string "C:\Users\jmigr\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts/DCS_Volanta.lua"]:81: in function <[string "C:\Users\jmigr\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts/DCS_Volanta.lua"]:33>.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2