F-16 after ejection pilot textures

Hi everyone,

does anyone happen to know where I can find the textures for the pilot after the ejection from the F-16. I found the regular one when the pilot is inside the cockpit, but the textures change once ejection has ocurred. Does anyone have a clue where to find those textures?

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea where those textures are located. It's worth noting though, that it's not just the textures that change, but the entire pilot model. It's the same post-ejection model for all NATO aircraft so chances are that the model and textures are located somewhere in the root DCS install, probably in the Bazar folder. It's not much, but I hope it helps.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

1 hour ago, WHOGX5 said:

I have no idea where those textures are located. It's worth noting though, that it's not just the textures that change, but the entire pilot model. It's the same post-ejection model for all NATO aircraft so chances are that the model and textures are located somewhere in the root DCS install, probably in the Bazar folder. It's not much, but I hope it helps.

I saw a texture called Cadaver.bmp(lol) in that folder, maybe related?

DCSWorld\Bazar\TempTextures\Cadaver.bmp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

unfortunately, cadaver doesn't seem to be the one. Might be for the Russian post-ejection textures, but not for the NATO one. The textures are the same for every post-ejection NATO fighter like the F-16, F-18 etc. Does anyone else happen to have any suggestions?

Not sure on this (could be other texture in that location) but have a look into the oldpilotnato.dds texture located inside the .....\Bazar\World\textures\WorldTexturesBMP.zip package.

As side note, and as pointed, it's the same post-ejection model for all NATO aircraft, so changing this will likely affect other modules.

Edited by LucShep

CGTC Caucasus retexture mod  |  A-10A cockpit retexture mod  |  Shadows reduced impact mod  |  DCS 2.5.6  (the best version for performance, VR or 2D)

DCS terrain modules_July23_27pc_ns.pngDCS aircraft modules_July23_27pc_ns.png  aka Luke Marqs; call sign "Ducko" =

Spoiler

Win10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 12700K (@5.1/5.0p + 3.9e) | 64GB DDR4 @3466 CL16 (Crucial Ballistix) | RTX 3090 24GB EVGA FTW3 Ultra | 2TB NVMe (MP600 Pro XT) + 500GB SSD (WD Blue) + 3TB HDD (Toshiba P300) + 1TB HDD (WD Blue) | Corsair RMX 850W | Asus Z690 TUF+ D4 | TR PA120SE | Fractal Meshify C | UAD Volt1 + Sennheiser HD-599SE | 7x USB 3.0 Hub | 50'' 4K Philips 7608/12 UHD TV (+Head Tracking) | HP Reverb G1 Pro (VR) | TM Warthog + Logitech X56