The unlimited ammo option does not work for rocket in DCS: Mi-8MTV2

gutsystudio

The unlimited rocket option does not work for DCS: Mi-8MTV2.
All other weapons work perfectly unlimited but less for rockets.

Annoying bugs for those of us like me who are learning and practicing with this wonderful module.

Thanks for your help and a fix, please.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for taking my report into account and I will gladly include a track next time if you so kind to help me to know what is a track, please, apart from investigating on my own what it is.

Sorry, I am something new in that forum.

Than you again NineLine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 6:22 AM, gutsystudio said:

Thank you very much for taking my report into account and I will gladly include a track next time if you so kind to help me to know what is a track, please, apart from investigating on my own what it is.

Sorry, I am something new in that forum.

Than you again NineLine.

Hi @gutsystudio

A tip for you, if you still want to practice firing rockets in the Hip (like I'm doing in preparation for the Hind 😉:

Create yourself a training mission and add 2 Mi-8 client slots. This way you can keep switching to a fully armed Mi-8 and don't have to quit each time when your rockets are depleted.

(just a simple work around, until ED fixes the bug)

Oh, and welcome to the forum btw 🙂 

Edited by sirrah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Bug still present in 2024.

Clear skies and happy flying,
Nenad "FlyNeX" Djurdjev

badge.pngbadge 2.png

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming ★ Intel i7 9700k 4.9GHz  ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super  Kingston Fury HyperX 32GB 3466MHz RAM  Kingston SSD M2 500GB NVMe  Cooler Master Watt 750w  Track IR 5 PRO  HOTAS Warthog / TPR 

Liveries   Facebook   YouTube   Twitch   Donate