F/A-18C: Operation Cerberus North by Ground Pounder Sims

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Teleblaster said:

Any updates on this campaign?

Things progressing well, campaign is about 80% complete and very happy with how it's shaping up.  Current schedule looks like I'll be most likely wrapping development and submitting finished product to ED in November.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ChillNG said:

Things progressing well, campaign is about 80% complete and very happy with how it's shaping up.  Current schedule looks like I'll be most likely wrapping development and submitting finished product to ED in November.

Nice!

Looking forward to yet another great campaign for the Hornet!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 3 months later...
On 12/19/2021 at 2:18 AM, lax22 said:

Is there an update on the expected ETA for this campaign?

Campaign has been approved by ED so my hope is not 'too' long.  Certainly not on the December OB update, that's too soon.  January update unlikely as currently that is slated for Apache release and ED don't usually release campaigns alongside a full module.  My guess (and it's a guess!) is February, but we'll see.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ChillNG said:

Campaign has been approved by ED so my hope is not 'too' long.  Certainly not on the December OB update, that's too soon.  January update unlikely as currently that is slated for Apache release and ED don't usually release campaigns alongside a full module.  My guess (and it's a guess!) is February, but we'll see.

👍

System: 7800X3D / Asus RTX 4090 OC / 64GB 3600mhz / Pimax Crystal / VKB GF3 Ultimate

• 2 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 11:14 PM, ChillNG said:

Awesome! Just finished the A-10 Persian Campaign with Steep an hour ago, and absolutley loved it! Good thing you guys put in the news about this campaign, or else I would have missed. Really looking forward to get my hands on it. Hope it gets out before the Apache... 

41 minutes ago, corb said:

Awesome! Just finished the A-10 Persian Campaign with Steep an hour ago, and absolutley loved it! Good thing you guys put in the news about this campaign, or else I would have missed. Really looking forward to get my hands on it. Hope it gets out before the Apache... 

Thanks, glad you enjoyed Persian Freedom!  I'm hoping we'll see it released on the next update but I'm still not sure when exactly ED are planning on releasing it.  Can't wait to let everyone get to play it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 6:02 PM, ChillNG said:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed Persian Freedom!  I'm hoping we'll see it released on the next update but I'm still not sure when exactly ED are planning on releasing it.  Can't wait to let everyone get to play it!

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Just found this, always eager to play a new campaign for the Bug.

Any news about release date?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

54 minutes ago, LordOrion said:

Just found this, always eager to play a new campaign for the Bug.

Any news about release date?

Sadly no news yet, I have asked a couple of folks at ED but I've not heard anything yet.  I'm still hopeful for the next OB but we'll have to wait and see.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChillNG said:

Sadly no news yet, I have asked a couple of folks at ED but I've not heard anything yet.  I'm still hopeful for the next OB but we'll have to wait and see.

So, the question is: when the next OB will be released? 😉

• Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

On 3/19/2022 at 5:59 AM, pete_auau said:

Even though  i got  already  the first mission  as per  the op  post,  when now  i click on  the link i  now  get  unkown element?

The files not there anymore, I took it down a while ago as it was an out of date version and some update bugs has crept in.  I just never got round to reposting it but I will endeavour to do so ASAP.  Thanks for the reminder 😉

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChillNG said:

The files not there anymore, I took it down a while ago as it was an out of date version and some update bugs has crept in.  I just never got round to reposting it but I will endeavour to do so ASAP.  Thanks for the reminder 😉

No worries  thought  some  thing  else  was  coming  🙂

47 minutes ago, Steel Jaw said:

Where can I find this pleae

See the post just above for the link to mission 1.  The full campaign is awaiting release by ED in the hopefully near future.

54 minutes ago, VDV said:

Will this campaign include carrier ops, or land based only?

Just land based for this one, I'm waiting for the super-carrier to mature a bit more before I include it in a paid campaign, still too many bugs with the AI aircraft for my liking.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...