Rudder Pedals

Hey guys, I FINALLY got a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Stick & Throttle! It only took me 3 years to finally bite the bullet and order one :-D. Unfortunately, my LAST stick broke about 3 years ago, so I haven't been able to play any of the DCS modules since then, suffice it to say I've been ACHING to play again! I also got a set of Logitech G Pro Flight Rudder Pedals to go along with the stick/throttle. I'm running into issues with the pedals in DCS. In addition to controlling the rudders they're also controlling the ailerons so anytime I do a left/right rudder input it's also kicking the ailerons which is causing my plane to roll and go out of control. Unfortunately, when I go into the options to try to rectify this issue it's not showing that the pedals aren't controlling ANYTHING. I included a screenshot with this post. The pedals ARE showing up, but all of the inputs are completely blank even though they're clearly working in the game. I'm a little vexed as to how I need to rectify this issue. I've tried using profiles for the pedals but even when I load a profile, they controls are still totally blank. Any input/advice would be GREATLY appreciated because I'm aching to finally get back to playing all of my DCS modules again. 

Rudder Issues.JPG

Edited by derbarbarian