Skynet issues with 2.7?

Hovis

I'm attempting top put together an Op using the Skynet IADS script, which I've used before (pre-2.7) to great effect, awesome script btw.

However, now that I'm tweaking the IADS, I'm noticing some issues and some are replicated in old (unchanged) missions that used to work pre-2.7. 

The two things that are bugging me at the moment are - 

1. The point defence units activate very late - a HARM fired from 20,000 within 25-30 miles? Nah, too slow to react. They'll turn on but it'll be moving too fast for it to intercept.

2. The command "GoLiveRangeInPercent" doesn't seem to apply. Trying to set an SA-11 and an SA-2 site to activate before max missile range doesn't work, if anything the SA-2 activates late (only once tgt is within 70% missile range). Combine this with the slow SA-15 reaction time means that there's no hope for the poor radar.#

3. All SAMs now remain active once a HARM is fired, even if i've set the option to false (option in point defence command), or removed the command altogether.

I tried running an old Op which worked wonderfully, now all the above issues apply to that mission too. :(

Am I missing something?

• 3 months later...