Pandemic mission 2 - Skala does not clear for take-off when starting turbines manually

Kerberos

Hi,

I have noticed minor problem in mission 2 of the pandemic campaign:

when I start the helicopter manually, Skala never gives me the OK to take off so that I fail the mission if I do it anyway.

when I use the auto-start functionality, everything works fine.

So I am curious: Is this dependent on some specific switch that I forget to flip with my manual start-up?

Thanks

Hmm... Always seems to work for me and I'm about 6 missions in. Are you switching on the AC generators? I think that's considered like a 'trigger' to know if you've properly started up or not.

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

5 minutes ago, LooseSeal said:

Hmm... Always seems to work for me and I'm about 6 missions in. Are you switching on the AC generators? I think that's considered like a 'trigger' to know if you've properly started up or not.

yes, I am starting the generators. All the main systems: HUD, ABRIS, Shkval, Navigation were working. I am sure that my imperfect way of starting up is the problem 😄

But I couldn't figure out what switch exactly I am missing. I guess I will try some stuff again later today.

1 час назад, Kerberos сказал:

yes, I am starting the generators. All the main systems: HUD, ABRIS, Shkval, Navigation were working. I am sure that my imperfect way of starting up is the problem 😄

But I couldn't figure out what switch exactly I am missing. I guess I will try some stuff again later today.

Hey! You need to turn on more autopilot channels (К,Т,Н).

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.