Anyone knows about 'Beer Bomb' ???

karasinicoff

Thanks for that link @Oesau

When I first saw this, I thought it was a late April fools, but once again it's proven that: "People are awesome!"

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I wonder if, somewhere in the future, we get a Mod of a Skyraider - itself an excellent aircraft.

A-1H_602SOS_Jun1970.jpg

. . . . And I wonder how long before we would be able to REALLY drop something nasty . . . .

69A13E5C-F1CA-4D79-B29F-2F362DCFABFC.jpeg

:laugh:

Edited by G.J.S
  • Like 1

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 7:06 PM, G.J.S said:

I wonder if, somewhere in the future, we get a Mod of a Skyraider - itself an excellent aircraft.

A-1H_602SOS_Jun1970.jpg

. . . . And I wonder how long before we would be able to REALLY drop something nasty . . . .

69A13E5C-F1CA-4D79-B29F-2F362DCFABFC.jpeg

:laugh:

If by "Mod" you mean full fidelity module developed by ED or a third party developer, I agree.  One of only a few prop jobs I'm looking forward to flying.  I really wanted to see the A-4 developed by the same, but not sure it'll happen now with the free community mod.  

Edited by Baaz

• 1 month later...

A-1 would be an awesome addition to DCS.
it's kina 1946 WWII naval strike aircraft (it was entered USN evaluation program in april 1945, but war ended in August, so it was not rushed into production).
so it can be considered WWII.
it served in Korea and was a very effective CAS/CSAR platform in Vietnam with both Navy and USAF (Navy retired them during Vietnam to convert AVGAS tanks to Jet fuel)

• 1 month later...