something wrong to assign commands

crousti

Not fixed today's patch (;

There is some weirdness in CONTROL OPTIONS screen though. Both "Canopy Closing" and "Canopy Opening" are orange marked and have double entries. Popup says "Different actions have identical descriptions".

Edited by crousti
mistakes

Ive noticed this as well.  with each function, only one of the two entries allows you to assign a keybind other than keyboard to it.  I assigned open and close to hotas.  The close canopy actually opens instead of close.  The close canopy works correctly.

Edited by Dograw75

At least in P-51D it partially works, also one can always open/close the canopy using default keyboard commands.

In TF-51, there are no orange markers or double entries, but even both default key combos don't work at all and the only way to operate the crank is using a mouse...

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Yes, it was already reported last week and not fixed yet.

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W