Clickable cockpit scroll wheel issue

Yup, mouse wheel scroll works on rotary knobs for me in the Hornet as well.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

On 4/24/2021 at 10:19 AM, baldeagle611 said:

Hello!

Are we saying that you can't use the mouse wheel to turn knobs like you can in the Blackshark?

Well I stand corrected. Feeling kind of dumb. I flew some yesterday after my post above and found my error. Way back maybe 1.5 yrs ago learning the Hornet I saw a youtube tutorial where the guy did the yoyo string thing and I have been using it ever since. Except on the radio channel selector knobs where I scroll the mouse wheel. I have no idea why I hadn't tried scrolling any of the other knobs. Thanks for bringing up this subject because I sure learned something. 

Well I'm glad to have been of help to someone then!

Meanwhile my problem is solved: My USB hub had gone bad on me. I tested it by plugging straight through, which worked. Now it's gone completely. Not had it that long either. Very annoying.

It was the fact that nobody else had experienced this that made me think hardware.

Ok thanks everybody.