I am blocked mission 01

Hello,

don't laugh, but I'm stuck on the first mission... I start the show, the script triggers well and .... nothing, I fly doing tricks for 10 minutes and I don't trigger the ground attack, I watched videos of mission 01 on youtube to do EXACTLY the same tricks and the same distance from the airport as they do, but nothing does, nothing triggers

I am on beta 2.7

Edit No it's ok, it's because I wasn't going to waypoint 4, I was turning 6 nautical miles from waypoint 4, so it didn't trigger

Edited by mobile83

58 minutes ago, mobile83 said:

Hello,

don't laugh, but I'm stuck on the first mission... I start the show, the script triggers well and .... nothing, I fly doing tricks for 10 minutes and I don't trigger the ground attack, I watched videos of mission 01 on youtube to do EXACTLY the same tricks and the same distance from the airport as they do, but nothing does, nothing triggers

I am on beta 2.7

Edit No it's ok, it's because I wasn't going to waypoint 4, I was turning 6 nautical miles from waypoint 4, so it didn't trigger

Glad you got there. Yes as it says in the brief you need to follow the flight plan.

Good Luck 😄👍

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.