High Digit SAMs - A community asset pack for DCS World

Auranis

10 hours ago, LetMePickThat said:

Yep.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to add custom SAM systems to the HAD... 😕

I assumed it might be a pretty difficult task.  In the meantime, I might include one of the HAD-friendly radars on the sites just to give players a signal to slew the TGP onto.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity where did you all pull your numbers from for the minimum engagement altitude for the SA-2?  Based on my research, not wikipedia, the "stock" SA-2 in DCS is also incorrect as the S-75 Dvina's min engagement altitude was 3,000m (or 9842.52ft) which is already well above what ED gave us and the V-795 in your pack is lower than the stock version.  One of my sources, and yes it's in the public domain, was http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-S-75-Volkhov.html

17 hours ago, Warhawk67 said:

Just out of curiosity where did you all pull your numbers from for the minimum engagement altitude for the SA-2?  Based on my research, not wikipedia, the "stock" SA-2 in DCS is also incorrect as the S-75 Dvina's min engagement altitude was 3,000m (or 9842.52ft) which is already well above what ED gave us and the V-795 in your pack is lower than the stock version.  One of my sources, and yes it's in the public domain, was http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-S-75-Volkhov.html

We use AAP quite a lot. From the page you quoted:

image.png

The V-759 is the 5Ya23. Note that values might not match exactly since DCS requires some tweaking here and there for gameplay purposes.

• Like 1

Hi, can you please tell me which mod is used for this video clip? 

It's well known chanel Grim Reapers, and they are doing series of videos regarding current situation. There we can see S-400 and Pantsir-SM (I think). 

Do you have any idea how to get those bad boys in parallel with High Digit SAMs? 

Thanks 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gradjevinac said:

Hi, can you please tell me which mod is used for this video clip? 

It's well known chanel Grim Reapers, and they are doing series of videos regarding current situation. There we can see S-400 and Pantsir-SM (I think). 

Do you have any idea how to get those bad boys in parallel with High Digit SAMs? 

Thanks 😁

GR is using systems we have not released yet. Stay tuned for more. 😉

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FoxHoundELite said:

why not combine them into one?

aren't them from two different developer teams?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I'd really appreciate if they could collaborate on an all-in-one install.  Right now I'm using HDS but I'd also love to use the other mod on my server, and while I don't have too many problems modifying files to make it all work, I will have problems when I try to guide others joining my server through the process.

• Like 1

The developers sad that S-300 SAM series mod pack is in a early release, so there is lot of things to polish.

I am sure when they all sort it out, they will come with the best installation procedure, without conflicting other MODs.

They gave us something to play with and to test it, so lets help them to find all of the bugs, and give them time to fix it. 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2022 at 3:32 AM, DelRoy said:

Can't wait to be killed by an S400. This is going to be a very short flight. 😛 

I recently took on my guess of a S400 site with MiG-29s packing HARMs and rockets.  Held my own, especially with good notching depleting the S400.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I was messing around with the SA-23 and HARM codes since I'd like to run this in a Liberation campaign... the previously stated HARM codes for the SA-23's Grill Pan Track Radar are not working.  I have written down:
Bill Board: 105 (Correct)
High Screen: 106 (Correct)
Grill Pan: 112

I can't seem to get a Prebriefed HARM with that code to track onto the Grill Pan.  

I'm also not able to get a HARM onto either the Tombstone or Gravestone track radars using the Flap Lid code.  Same with the one listed as "SA20 Track Radar"

Edited by Whiskey11

My YT Channel (DCS World, War Thunder and World of Warships)

Too Many Modules to List

--Unapologetically In Love With the F-14-- Anytime Baby! --

On 6/6/2022 at 11:13 AM, LetMePickThat said:

We use AAP quite a lot. From the page you quoted:

image.png

The V-759 is the 5Ya23. Note that values might not match exactly since DCS requires some tweaking here and there for gameplay purposes.

Got ya, I was reading from the wrong column. 

• 3 months later...