Propeller effect - Lighter color in left eye

average_pilot

Still not fixed for me.

EDIT: Also getting it on the heli rotor blades

Edited by hazzer

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

9 hours ago, Gryzor said:

Heli rotor blades are not using currently IIWW planes helix tech.

Yeah I am aware. But it is the same horrible flicker effect that the prop has along with the canopy and window flicker I am getting. They all happen when glancing around the cockpit and all appear at exaclty the same time. However only changing the aircrew.fx fixes the effect for the prop and not the others. I am wondering if there is another .fx file that may fix the flickering for the rotor blades and windows?

• Like 1

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 4:46 PM, average_pilot said:

I wonder... no tester is seeing this problem? Any retinal conflict is pretty obvious and annoying in VR.

it is reported

• Like 1

i7-7820X@4.5Ghz; GPU 3080Ti, 64GB RAM, HP Reverb G2; VKB Ultimate stick; VIRPIL Throttle; Slaw Pedals; custom AX&BTN BOX

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 2:47 PM, wju said:

it is reported

That looks different to the visual effect shown here.

Edited by hazzer

@BIGNEWY After some testing I have discovered this issue related to the single shade parser option. Previously before the new prop and other effects this was not an issue. Newy, could you confirm if the team are still looking into using single shade parser as a performance improvement? If so then this might need looking at, if not.. then i'll just have to disable and suffer the fps loss!