ORIGINAL F/A-18C SERPENT'S HEAD CAMPAIGN UPDATED TO DCS 2.7

Badger633

Have now updated the original 'Serpent's Head Campaign' with Supercarrier option to DCS 2.7

Badger633

The Serpent's Head F/A-18C Campaign. (Nevada & Caucasus) Rev 6.B Feb 21 (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

The Serpent's Head F/A-18C Campaign ( Reduced version for Caucasus Map Only) Rev 6.B Feb 21 (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Edited by Glyn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• Badger633 changed the title to ORIGINAL F/A-18C SERPENT'S HEAD CAMPAIGN UPDATED TO DCS 2.7
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Gremlin17 said:

Hi Badger, I just wanted to say that i am new to DCS and this was the first campaign i tried. I thoroughly enjoyed it (a couple of quirks), so thanks for making this available. All the best, and I think I will move on to the next version. Cheers.

Thanks for the kind words. Giving it a bit of a revamp at the moment with human voices. It will still remain free. Let me know if you came across issues as updates always impact from time to time. Will deal with a few found in the revamp.

Hope you enjoy the campaign series which has  a continuous story line through them all.

Edited by Badger633
  • Like 2

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.