Bug Hornet unbox TGT button HSI and SA page since 2.7.

Tomtom

I believe this has to do with the ATFLIR SCENE mode. For whatever reason, it does not want to let go of the designation when you try to undesignate from other systems (HSI/SA, Radar, HUD). Try switching out of SCENE first.

I've had this happen as well, and it's also seemed to be related to ATFLIR in SCENE mode. Exiting Scene mode, or setting the pod to standby has allowed me to undesignate successfully. 

Haven't been able to reproduce it to get a track though. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 6:05 PM, Coyle said:

I believe this has to do with the ATFLIR SCENE mode. For whatever reason, it does not want to let go of the designation when you try to undesignate from other systems (HSI/SA, Radar, HUD). Try switching out of SCENE first.

This. This is it. Worked for me when it gets stuck and unable to undesignate.

• Like 2

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

@BIGNEWY - seems that with ATFLIR you have to press twice on the HSI TGT PB to undesignate it. 

Track attached - not sure if this is intended as it undesignated immediately with HOTAS undesignate button.

ATFLIRUndesignate.trk

• Thanks 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta