New Cloud System Causing Black Screen

Since the release of 2.7 I have been having problems with the screen suddenly turning black for no apparent reason (see attached video)
I have tested with a few different cloud settings and all have caused the same problem. When I turned off the clouds there were zero problems. 

1 minute ago, Da Madcat said:

Could you also post the log file - either dcs.log or just dcs

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

I had the same issue with the Su25-T while approaching Sochi, but not as severe as your video shows it. Within F1 (cockpit view) I could glance down at the instrument panel and everything rendered fine. Once I centered my view, or left or right, everything went black. Outside views and flyby view were not affected. That was an interesting experience, landing instruments only as a DCS novice.

I don't run anti-virus. I run everything as a VM within proxmox with a custom made firewall in front of it. The Win 10 VM can only route to the ED servers for updates and stuff. Not even usual browsing is possible within this Windows VM.

Snapshots of the Windows VM every 10 minutes, rollback if need be.

BTW Flappie, I'm a new forum member and didn't realize that certain areas are forbidden for me within the first 24h. In your other thread, the crash due to the audio device in your VM, could you please post your /etc/pve/nodes/xyz/qemu-server/123.conf being 123 the ID of your Win 10 VM?

2 hours ago, Pocket Kings said:

BTW Flappie, I'm a new forum member and didn't realize that certain areas are forbidden for me within the first 24h. In your other thread, the crash due to the audio device in your VM, could you please post your /etc/pve/nodes/xyz/qemu-server/123.conf being 123 the ID of your Win 10 VM?

It's not my server, it's @davidp57's.

I read you're running a W10 VM: W10 has its own embeded antivirus and it's called Defender. You should try what Brainfreeze suggests. Add these folders as exceptions to Windows Defender (howto) :

• C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta
  • C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS
  • \DCS World OpenBeta\
  • \DCS World\

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I've also have this problem sometimes.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits