Question - Channel map and backers, are we getting it added to our access?

Hi, just an open question really, since there may be more backers wondering the same.

Should the Channel Map have been added to our access as part of the "Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access and copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product"?

Perhaps I misunderstood the qualification sentence there.

Cheers. o7

• Thanks 1

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

53 minutes ago, iFoxRomeo said:

The Channel Map was never part of the KS. How do you see a connection there?

Any product would also include F-18/F-16, right? I don't think so. 

Fox

Thank you, I didn't expect anything outside of WWII to be part of this promise. But as you said, it wasn't part of the KS, which was perhaps the confusing part for me.

I believed it to include the channel map which appeared to be a smaller copy of the Normandy.

Hence why I asked. o7

• Thanks 1

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Normandy map is made by Ugra, The Channel by ED. Normandy is older map tech than The Channel. And ED stated that it is currently not possible to merge both maps. I can't imagine that anyone is happy about this. I think ED wanted to make The Channel, but enhancing Normandy wouldn't generate new income then. So, new map. 

Fox

• Like 1
Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3