[NO BUG] Engine idles on 28% (Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS)

Zeros

Goodmorning guys

Got a strange issue here.I haven't been loged for a while in the game but after the new update (2.7) got right back

on the saddle.I regularly fly the AV8B but after the 2.7 update i got an idle problem.It seem that the idle of the

engine is no less then 28%....its power enough to start rolling on the tarmac on an empty configuration aircraft.

I tryed everything....for startes i want to say that my cutt off function works perfect on my throtles rear detent.

Tryed to calibrate the throttle through the TARGET gui app but didnt worked...i even found here on this forum

a Calibration tool for the thustmaster throtle which i use it but still ...no joy.I moved to fly my F/A-18 modyle

and there the trotle works perfect...even the "throtlle right-left idle/off" works.

So does anybody else faces a simular problem?

Thank in advance.

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier

As NATOPS says, correct idle RPM for our version of Pegasus is 28.4% - 29%, and it should move the Harrier on idle, taxi procedure is done with idling engine, and speed is maintained by nozzle deflection, so this behaviour is correct. Kind of. Right now in-game idle engine thrust is exaggerated, as recommended nozzle angles for taxi speed control (45-60 degrees) aren't enough to cease acceleration.

39 minutes ago, Aernov said:

That explaines alot.Thank you very much Aernov.

***To admins of this section please move/remove my post at your discretion.

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier

• myHelljumper changed the title to [NO BUG] Engine idles on 28% (Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS)