FFB trim

average_pilot

I asked some time ago

but got no response.

It's not a game-breaker, it doesn't upset me, I understand than it's an irrelevant feature in the big scheme of things... it's just than I really like FFB just for that, trimming, and it's the reason I've been dealing with the shortcomings of using a FFB joystick for a decade and a half. I'm that weird.

So now that I also have the Mig-19 I thought about trying my luck again.

No sarcasm, no demands, actual respect, just humbly asking.

I'll talk to the dev about it and see what can be done.

I'm not sure we will be able to implement FFB support as there are no currently produced FFB stick on the consumer market right now.

Thanks for the understanding and respectful request.

• Thanks 1

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

10 minutes ago, myHelljumper said:

I'll talk to the dev about it and see what can be done.

I'm not sure we will be able to implement FFB support as there are no currently produced FFB stick on the consumer market right now.

Thanks for the understanding and respectful request.

Why does the fact ffb sticks aren't being produced have anything to do with it? 

Myself and many others use the msffb2, all aircraft in dcs have ffb support and it should be supported as much as possible. 

• Like 1

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 5 weeks later...

Right... But it is a feature of the sim you are making aircraft for so you should support it. 

• Like 1

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2021 at 5:00 PM, myHelljumper said:

It's hard to test and develop a FFB feature if we don't have a FFB stick, that's all. 🙂

Still the best FFB stick ever made, I have a couple spares here just in case as well........

Until you have played with one, on a plane that is fully featured with FFB features you will struggle to understand the passion associated with using these sticks, its a massive game changer on the right plane that has been setup correctly.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2505460.m570.l1313&_nkw=Microsoft+force+feedback+2&_sacat=0

Edited by Phantom_Mark
  • Like 2