Pandemic - Mission 9 Feedback

LooseSeal

Great campaign so far Armen, very challenging at times! I've only had one real issue so far and it's with mission 9.

First of all, the Mi-28s are just flying straight into the enemy and being bombarded with Stingers and AAA when they could very easily deal with the armour from a stand-off range. Secondly, the Mi-28s become distracted by the two helipads from the previous mission and fly over and start attacking them. Maybe switch them from blue to red?

Also... it's not a bug or anything. But I think this mission is essentially impossible to complete the first time. Because you have no idea 10 Leopards are about to turn up you will probably use all your Vikhrs killing the armour outside the town. And then the Mi-28 issue becomes the problem... because they either are shot down by all the Stingers or away attacking the helipads when the Leopards come along.

A final thing is that even though I've destroyed all the Leopards, I get a voiceover to "attack more" - but there's nothing left to attack. Maybe make that voiceover conditional on there being some Leopards remaining?

** for anyone trying this mission and failing - I recommend just leaving the initial armour alone and letting the Iranian T-72s destroy them, then flying to the side of the town and getting ready to destroy the Leopards side-on. A bit game-y but it's the only way.

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

2 часа назад, LooseSeal сказал:

Great campaign so far Armen, very challenging at times! I've only had one real issue so far and it's with mission 9.

First of all, the Mi-28s are just flying straight into the enemy and being bombarded with Stingers and AAA when they could very easily deal with the armour from a stand-off range. Secondly, the Mi-28s become distracted by the two helipads from the previous mission and fly over and start attacking them. Maybe switch them from blue to red?

Also... it's not a bug or anything. But I think this mission is essentially impossible to complete the first time. Because you have no idea 10 Leopards are about to turn up you will probably use all your Vikhrs killing the armour outside the town. And then the Mi-28 issue becomes the problem... because they either are shot down by all the Stingers or away attacking the helipads when the Leopards come along.

A final thing is that even though I've destroyed all the Leopards, I get a voiceover to "attack more" - but there's nothing left to attack. Maybe make that voiceover conditional on there being some Leopards remaining?

** for anyone trying this mission and failing - I recommend just leaving the initial armour alone and letting the Iranian T-72s destroy them, then flying to the side of the town and getting ready to destroy the Leopards side-on. A bit game-y but it's the only way.

Thank you for your feedback!
According to the mission plan, the Mi-28 should help you, but apparently something broke there))) I'll see what can be done. If I can't get the Mi-28 to behave adequately, I will reduce the number of tanks.

• Like 1

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.