Military Aircraft Mod + Civil Aircraft Mod won't show up in mission planner

AvgeekJoe
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

I can't seem to get to call up in Open Beta 2.7 Mission Planner either Civil Aircraft Mod or Military Aircraft Mod to insert the aircraft there.

Here's my path for each of the sims...

C:\Users\Lawrence\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\Aircraft\Civil Aircraft Mod

C:\Users\Lawrence\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\Aircraft\Military Aircraft Mod

I can select the mods at the DCS startup screen so there's that.

Not too sure what the problem is in mission planner.  I searched the forum for 15~ minutes and reviewed some YouTubes, can't find a solution.  Writing my own training missions and would be nice to have some heavy traffic.

• Solution
2 hours ago, AvgeekJoe said:

I can't seem to get to call up in Open Beta 2.7 Mission Planner either Civil Aircraft Mod or Military Aircraft Mod to insert the aircraft there.

Make sure to not employ the Historic Filter of the Mission Editor, as it is only compatible with official assets.

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 5/1/2021 at 2:45 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Make sure to not employ the Historic Filter of the Mission Editor, as it is only compatible with official assets.

So sorry @Rudel_chw I forgot to thank you yesterday, but thanks.  Yes, the little clock at the bottom of mission editor will block both Civil Aircraft Mod & Military Aircraft Mod.  Once I clicked off the clock - I got the aircraft to provide some fun traffic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1