Heatblur Update - Supersize Me & Public Roadmap

16 minutes ago, Сиваш said:

I still do not understand when the A-6 AI will be released, or will it be released as a full-fledged module?

I vote for the latter... 😍 or both, if it doesn't delay the full fidelity version! 🤗

Edited by Hiob

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

2 hours ago, Сиваш said:

I still do not understand when the A-6 AI will be released

Nothing official right now about the A6 AI release date.

2 hours ago, Сиваш said:

or will it be released as a full-fledged module?

Both, first will be an AI version release and in a couple of years we will have a FF module 😍

Edited by unknown

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• 1 month later...

On 3/11/2022 at 10:11 AM, Gypsy 1-1 said:

Given the Tomcat is now approaching it's 3rd anniversary next week, what can we expect to see in the foreseeable future and when is it planned to exit EA with so much promised and planned content still missing?

As kindly provided in the initial post:

https://trello.com/b/HsMiJggJ/heatblur-public-roadmap

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Can we get some pics of a6?

Who needs pics when you have a video?

Edited by draconus
  • Like 3

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

On 4/6/2022 at 8:56 PM, Mike Force Team said:

When I see the videos showing the A-6 Intruder, a movie comes to mind. The movie is called Flight of the Intruder. I look forward to flying the A-6, when available. 

That's why we all want the BN AI to be named Tiger, so we can go DOWNTOWN! 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 6:56 PM, Mike Force Team said:

When I see the videos showing the A-6 Intruder, a movie comes to mind. The movie is called Flight of the Intruder. I look forward to flying the A-6, when available. 

Oh never heard of it, sounds cool, ya see, IronHand's my thing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope, the F-14 module has been relesed in 2018, it's been out for 5 years and i would love to see it finished with all the four variants.

Maybe the will finish the first batch of modules (Viggen and F-14) before they release the second batch (F-4 and Eurofighter).

I wonder why you guys say -95-GR (IRIAF) ?!? Only 80 of  90 & 95-GR are for IRIAF , this means USNAVY could have 90 and 95GR in DCS too , isnt it ?!?! 

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

3 hours ago, sadjad-vosoul said:

I wonder why you guys say -95-GR (IRIAF) ?!? Only 80 of  90 & 95-GR are for IRIAF , this means USNAVY could have 90 and 95GR in DCS too , isnt it ?!?! 

Because the IRIAF models had equipment missing compared to USN ones, and we are getting the IRIAF model

12 hours ago, Mig Fulcrum said:

I really hope, the F-14 module has been relesed in 2018, it's been out for 5 years and i would love to see it finished with all the four variants.

The Tomcat was released in March 2019, it has been out for 3 years

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 9:40 AM, IronMike said:

No idea, but this is a great song for sundays. 😆

While it's from the 1980s the monoagreen from that song makes me want the F-105. Thirty thieves and the Thunderchief. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TLTeo said:

I mean it kinda helps that it flew so many combat missions, but generally didn't carry the missiles in them.

I know, it's just hilarious to me that a low level nuclear bomber (the F-105s original mission) had more gun kills than all other US types in that war combined.  Likewise that the only aircraft in US service to get a gun kill since that war is the A-10.

On 7/4/2022 at 9:04 PM, Spurts said:

The F-105 has more gun kills than any other type built after the Korean War.

With the US services perhaps, not in the rest of the world.

• Like 4

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

43 minutes ago, Bozon said:

With the US services perhaps, not in the rest of the world.

Please enlighten me, what post 1953 aircraft has more than 24.5 gun kills?  Not sarcasm, honest curiosity.  I can't think of what else does at 6am before finishing my first cup of coffee.

51 minutes ago, Spurts said:

Please enlighten me, what post 1953 aircraft has more than 24.5 gun kills?  Not sarcasm, honest curiosity.  I can't think of what else does at 6am before finishing my first cup of coffee.

I don't have the exact numbers at hand, but almost certainly: Mirage IIIC, IAI Nesher, F-4E

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WinterH said:

I'd be surprised if MiG-17 doesn't have a go at at least top 10 gun kills in said period too.

MiG-17 is a 1952 jet.  

1 hour ago, MBot said:

I don't have the exact numbers at hand, but almost certainly: Mirage IIIC, IAI Nesher, F-4E

Nesher is likely given low missile armament and high number of kills attributed, Mirage III is possible but is also noted for kills with French missiles, F-4E is doubtful to me.  Even though it has the gun the 8AAM loadout leads me to doubt how often it got gun kills.  Looking at US record in Vietnam as an example the F-4E got 23 kills, 11 AIM-7, 5 AIM-9, 5 20mm, and 2 Maneuver.  

So without hard numbers I'd say 50% odds that the MIIIC beats 24.5, 80% odds that the Nesher does, and maybe 40% odds that the F-4E did.

3 hours ago, Spurts said:

According to this list

http://aces.safarikovi.org/victories/victories-israel.html

the total number of kills for Mirage IIIcj in the israeli air force is about 330 (I counted by hand so that is give or take a few). Given the numbers, the list probably includes ground kills and I also think that a few more for Yom Kipur may actually be Nesher kills - at the time the existence of the Nesher was a secret and often it is confused with the Mirage IIIcj. Given Israel bought only 72 Mirages, that is a seriously impressive average of over 4 per-airframe.

I’ve never seen a detailed breakdown, but the absolute majority of the Mirage kills were with guns, especially before and during the 6-days war when their missiles were pretty bad, but even during Yom kippur war, guns ruled - even the F-4 phantoms got a large fraction of their kills with guns.

So Mirage IIIcj, Nesher, and almost certainly Israeli Phantoms had more than 24.5 gun kills.

Two Mirage IIIcj airframes are tied with 13 kills each, so these two alone may tie or break 24.5 gun kills…

Edited by Bozon
  • Like 1

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

1 hour ago, Bozon said:

I’ve never seen a detailed breakdown, but the absolute majority of the Mirage kills were with guns, especially before and during the 6-days war when their missiles were pretty bad, but even during Yom kippur war, guns ruled - even the F-4 phantoms got a large fraction of their kills with guns.

So Mirage IIIcj, Nesher, and almost certainly Israeli Phantoms had more than 24.5 gun kills.

Two Mirage IIIcj airframes are tied with 13 kills each, so these two alone may tie or break 24.5 gun kills…

Thanks for the update.  I didn't realize the Israelis were still so heavily gun focused that late.