UH-1H Window Wipers

Doc Savage
Go to solution Solved by Kang,

• Solution

Conveniently the controls in the Huey are all in sections depending on where the switches are. The ones you are looking for are called:

Windshield Mode Increase

Windshield Mode Decrease

Also:

Wiper Mode Selector Up

Wiper Mode Selector Down

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 3:17 PM, the_soupdragon said:

Its a shame they dont wipe the windows though 😞

SD

Yep, really enjoy the rain in this game very atmospheric, but without wipers wiping the rain of the windows no point in have rain in the game.

I saw a post from 2 years ago asking for proper working wipers, and it still has not been fixed, shamefull 

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

You mean that they don't actually wipe the water?
Yeah, that's a shame. 😊

yup. i'm playing the new Uh-1h campaign and it's rainy and could use some working wipers

• Like 1

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

14 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

yup. i'm playing the new Uh-1h campaign and it's rainy and could use some working wipers

Very true!

Love that campaign, well, the little I've seen of it. My computer doesn't like the Marianas with all the smoke. Need to get a new one. 😊

Based on what I've read/heard from real Huey Vietnam pilots they never used the wipers.  Apparently the wipers scratched the windscreen something terrible.

• Like 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

on another note similarly, the rain comes inside the cockpit/cabin.

is this already a known issue?

image.png

Edited by dresoccer4
  • Like 1

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules