Game-Start Problems

Oh, I understand. You attached the stable version log (2.5.6.58125). That's why I cannot see the crash.

Please attach this one: "C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs\dcs.log".

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Just installing OpenBeta 2.7 on a clean brandnew Win 10-installation. Be excited wether the problem is solved by this measurement or not. If not, I think it seems to be a bug.

Edited by Simpit

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

System: Win 11 Prof, 64 Bit, AMD 4350 Quad-Core, Gigabyte-Board 970A-UD3P, 16 GB-RAM; ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB - Nvidia Geforce

Absolute disastrous: After installing openbeta 2.7 Windows 10 doesn´t start again. After the cruel Win-user login the screen keeps black 😥

p.s.: After deinstalling the last Win quality-update  via safe mode Win 10 (😬) seems to start again!!

Edited by Simpit

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

System: Win 11 Prof, 64 Bit, AMD 4350 Quad-Core, Gigabyte-Board 970A-UD3P, 16 GB-RAM; ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB - Nvidia Geforce

Wow, your issue may extend beyond DCS after all. Can you please attach the log from the openbeta version, please?

( C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs\dcs.log" )

On 5/27/2021 at 6:48 PM, Flappie said:

Oh, I understand. You attached the stable version log (2.5.6.58125). That's why I cannot see the crash.

Please attach this one: "C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs\dcs.log".

Hi Flappie,so much appreciated. H

On 5/27/2021 at 6:48 PM, Flappie said:

ere is my open beta log:

dcs.log

Hi Flappie,

next step of the horror-story:

After reactivating Win 10 DCS doesn´t start. Next I startet the short repair-function and ok, DCS startet.

After installing all my registered modules - same old story as before: DCS doesn´t start. If you skip DCS after 5 minutes and than restart DCS then all works. This all happens in a brandnew and clean Win 10-enviroment.

So I declare this as World 2.7-bug. I stay with my opinion: the problem might bases on a module-failure, because - if I deactivate all modules, DCS starts without problems.

Edited by Simpit

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

@PatrickJames Your openbeta log shows you're running DCS 2.5.6. Also, I see no crash: it seems you reach main menu, stay there for a few minutes, then close down the game properly. I'll send you a private message with my Discord ID so you can show me what's happening.

@Simpit Same here, I'll send you a private message with my Discord ID.