more options in AI radio commands

diveplane

+1 on the lights, though for the formation, I swear there was a 'group close' option (no idea why it's called that - 'tight formation' sounds more appropriate to me), that is fairly tight. Any tighter and I'd worry about the AI.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

+1 on the lights, though for the formation, I swear there was a 'group close' option (no idea why it's called that), that is fairly tight. Any tighter and I'd worry about the AI.
Yup, in VAICOM I will just say "Flight, close group formation", and they will.
As for the NAV lights it would be a nice command. But I'm pretty sure I tested in the "Demux(?)" campaign for the Gazelle, that your "tag along" would mirror his NAV lights according yours. Might have changed now though...
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fuel state ,Weapon State, Attack target from "east,west " etc

• Like 1

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Fuel state ,Weapon State, Attack target from "east,west " etc
"Attack target with... (input your favourite weapon here) from the... (input your favourite cardinal bearing here)", already works if you use VAICOM, so it must be coded already, just not implemented in the comms menu.
To use VAICOM you need Voice Attack as well. But both have free versions with limited functionality. Though the whole shebang is between 25 and 30 Euros. It's one of the best pieces of software I ever bought. VAICOM offers a lot in case of immersion, and Voice Attack is awesome to do other stuff with, and works with everything.
There are free for other sims/games. A real good one for that other F-16 sim. And VAICOM also have additional packages for carrier ops, Jester, interactive kneeboard and radio chatter.
If you want better immersion and have the opportunity to "speak" when you play, you should check it out.
But of course, all those missing items from the comms menu, needs to be added.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk