Enemy within 3.o mission 2

SooooOOOooOOOoo. I bought the Tank killer upgrade for the Hog and decided the first place to try it out was my favorite campange the Enemy within. Things were going pretty great the HMCS is a reall game changer for the Warthog. Blasted threw the first mission no problem. I am on the second mission and I am now stuck. The part were the truck comes out just north of the 3rd river. I did this mission in the original EW. But I can not get it to trigger in 3.0. I have done low pass overs. I have even attacked the truck. I flew an orbit over it for an hour to see if I could just wait it out nothing. Unless I am missing something here the mission is bugged ? I noticed the X on the HMCS that shows the convoy disapears to at this point. any suggestions ?

• 6 months later...

I did not have an issue with that part of the mission a month ago, but make sure you're overflying the right truck. There is another group with a vehicle nearby, closer to the bridge than the actual suspicious truck.

Screenshot 2021-11-29 114249.jpg

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro