Excellent campaign

Hello

I bought this campaign after the wonderful campaign of the Mirage 2000 and I love it, the fact of managing radios, flying in patrol with communications between pilots, having super detailed plans in the kneeboard, it's great!

I bought other campaigns for other aircrafts and there is no such attention to detail

Thank God, MIZEDIT exists, because I translated ALL the texts of the missions in French, without MIZEDIT I would not have bought this campaign because English to read and understand in full flight is super hard

Do you have other campaigns planned for the Mirage 2000?

Edited by mobile83

the three missions of the coup d'état are excellent, especially the first one I enjoyed, the fact of having to follow trucks, to watch an area, it was great

the coup d'état 01 is my favorite mission, all campaigns included

• 3 weeks later...

@baltic_dragonHey, wanted to say again how much I love this campaign. The voices are really good. The mission are exactly what I like and are perfect to learn all aspects of the aircraft.

But the last half is filled with bugs and problems. I'm not fighting against the agressor but against the mission itself to find which trigger has not been fired. I know you expect me to fly as briefed to fire the triggers but sometimes I just turn 1 NM too early and I'm stuck and cannot find why.

It would be better if you had some messages like "fly to WP2" so I can see when I missed the next step of the mission. Now it is only guesswork, sometimes because of minimal deviation. I love complex challenges but this is something else. Mission 08 and onwards there are many problems with taxing for take of. On some mission the tanker does not work, the landing waypoint is not set properly and ILS approach is not working as expected. Now I'm at mission 13 and I wasted another hour finding out I did nothing wrong and the mission is buggy. I really love your work but I'm a little frustrated.

The included campaign and the mini campaign were bug free and very very good that's why I bought this one, but man this is tough. I know most of it is probably DCS related and you should tell them that they have to find a way to stabilize this stuff.

This is not a rant against you, I just wanted to give feedback, because this is not the quality I'm used to from your other campaigns.

Edited by fylzz

:Ryzen 5800X | RTX3090 | 32Gb RAM | Nvme SSD Gen.4 | Reverb G2 | Virpil WarBrd Base | Constellation Alpha Grip / Virpil CM3 Throttle

@fylzzthank you very much for your feedback. I am aware of the problems and they all seem to be caused by changed taxi logic - I'll talk to ED because if this is not fixed, I will need to take this campaign off the shop temporarily as I am unable to find a way to solve it myself. I'll keep you posted.

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png