Visual Recon cursor no longer in centre of screen.

Not sure if this is solely a multi-monitor bug. I fly in a server where we use Visual Recon quite a bit. Some players say they have this problem, some don't. VR users seem not to have the problem, some 2D players do, and some don't. Leading me to expect that this is multi-monitor setup related.

I made sure to remove all mods, and ran a repair, before confirming that the cursor was still showing here for me.

As per the title,

The visual recon cursor no longer in the middle of the screen, it is now in the upper left quarter, and is very small.

Screen_210429_004952.png

Thanks

Edited Thursday at 12:54 AM by jonsky7

Edited by jonsky7

• 3 weeks later...

I think you need to add your DCS log at least when reporting bugs.  A track also would be nice.  I had the same problem ignoring my bug report.  But I can't really blame them.  I just haven't had the time yet to do that..

Here's the Bug Reporting Guide.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download