Civilian Objects And Vehicles

Thank you for your work and for sharing.

Side note, no textures in the windows.

Regards,

F.

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

9 hours ago, Eight Ball said:

Ah crap, indeed, the glass object in the 3d model was pointing at the original GMC pickup truck.

I've updated the file, should be all good now.

@Backy 51Thanks mate 🙂

Thank you once again :)

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

7 hours ago, Jason32 said:

Would it be possible to change the spinning lights to a more flashing on and off just i personally find the spinning lights offputting.

Spinning lights are actually very common at airports as they're required by law. While many vehicles also use flashing lights, a lot of other things use flashing lights, so rotating lights are often used to avoid confusion. Also, I think the lights are tied to the units alert status, so he may not be able to make it flash.

20 hours ago, Jason32 said:

Would it be possible to change the spinning lights to a more flashing on and off just i personally find the spinning lights offputting.

I'll make a variant with flashing LEDs. It's gonna take a few days coz I have other vehicles on the grill right now.

The excellent liveries made by Backy were incorporated to the mod (link in the first post updated), many thanks to you mate!

• Like 1

Nice work ,thanks 👍

Edited by EL_LEJI

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

• 1 month later...