Civilian Objects And Vehicles

That Sea King is gonna be a blast, thanks so much!

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

After seeing Freddie's UAZ-452 livery pack, I've uploaded a slightly updated model.

Cleaned up the normal map which was creating artifacts and changed the wheels

UAZ-452 V1.1

Original model by Sergey Egelsky on sketchfab

Wheels YA-101 for Gaz69 by Dimal965

xL67Caz.png

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

For those who want these buoys I share them, I add a "Channel" buoy with default textures to have it as original one in "Static objects". To have liveries choose them in "Ships". Copy/paste "buoy_navigation" folder in "Liveries" folder of the mod Civilian Assets Pack Navy 

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-eApIHAHQmv-86qjXWOR9A4kdGFE6G2x/view?usp=sharing

Installation.txt

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

On 2/10/2022 at 6:28 AM, MIghtymoo said:

Missions using "Civilian Assets Pack - Nautical" have now been added to "User files":

Blackhawk version: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320571/

Huey version: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320570/

The mission with the "Civilian Assets Pack - Nautical" has been reviewed by nazradu.

See the video here:

• Like 3

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

@Eight Balloutstanding!

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

2 hours ago, fargo007 said:

I came to say I laughed my ass off at the ice cream truck vidya.  

+1 😂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

My

On 2/22/2022 at 6:20 AM, Eight Ball said:

Thanks, although I did very little with these ships. Just the weathering for the pirate one and the roughmets and normal maps for the civilian ships. The resupply ship came with a full set of pbr textures.

My MP wing have had much enjoyment using your ship pack. Can't wait for the update!

On 2/17/2022 at 7:15 PM, Morpheus said:

For those who want these buoys I share them, I add a "Channel" buoy with default textures to have it as original one in "Static objects". To have liveries choose them in "Ships". Copy/paste "buoy_navigation" folder in "Liveries" folder of the mod Civilian Assets Pack Navy 

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-eApIHAHQmv-86qjXWOR9A4kdGFE6G2x/view?usp=sharing

Installation.txt 331 B · 9 downloads

THY! but

I cannot select a texture in the mission editor.
There is no "Paint Scheme" Option.
It works in the MV2.

1 hour ago, Mapi said:

THY! but

I cannot select a texture in the mission editor.
There is no "Paint Scheme" Option.
It works in the MV2.

MV2 ?? 🤔 If you choose "Static" you have no livery option, if you choose as a boat you have choice 

DCS 2022-03-01 13-46-21.png

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

I have been asking for a Liveries option for static ships for as long as I can remember, to no avail. 

We have it for everything else, and it cant be that difficult to do.

We need more voices making more noise about it but nobody seems to be interested, so just keep on placing them as a working ship with a very short waypoint, thats the only other solution as far as I know. 

• Like 1