Civilian Objects And Vehicles

1 hour ago, VFGiPJP said:

Sorry, but seems like the first topic only has the link to the naval assets v.1.0 only. Where can I get all the latest vehicles and ships, etc?

You have a "Reveal Hidden Contents" 😉

Edited by Morpheus
  • Thanks 1

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

You have a "Reveal Hidden Contents" 😉

Ah, you've got me! 😄

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Eight Ball By no means trying to rush you, but just hoping that the civilian assets and the seaking are active and will be released sometime in the future.

Thoroughly enjoying what you have released so far.. esp the maritime mods! Immensely thankful for your work.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Now with the South Atlantic Map released: How's that wonderful looking Sea King coming along? Raising my hand for some beta testing 😉 😉

• Like 2

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 months later...

@Eight Ball - Any news on the magnificent Sea King? 🙂

• Like 2

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

2 minutes ago, Sn8ke said:

Haven't seen any post from him in here in several months.

actually he was here at the end of June, so only two months have passed ... hopefully he is on summer vacations and his abscence is not health related. 👍

• Like 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just now, Rudel_chw said:

actually he was here at the end of June, so only two months have passed ... hopefully he is on summer vacations and his abscence is not health related. 👍

Yes, I hope all in our community is well! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I promise I will release something before the end of the year. Not sure what yet but best candidates are the seaking and an update to the ship pack.

Might be both...or neither...but I'll release something, damnit 🐷

71yhg7P.png

mQH7jvb.png

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Eight Ball said:

Not sure what yet but best candidates are the seaking and an update to the ship pack.

thanks a lot for all the Mods you have created and given to the DCS community… on my case, I prefer the ship pack .. merchant ships are really useful for editing more diverse missions. 👍

• Like 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Personally, I'd vote for the Seaking 🙂 Thanks for the response and your great mods.

• Like 3

Thank you for everything you do for the community and for sharing the outstanding work.

As for me i prefer the ship pack.

Keep up!

F.

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.