Civilian Objects And Vehicles

9 minutes ago, Eight Ball said:

I spoke a bit too quickly last time as I forgot a few things I wanted to add to the pack before release. Almost there, promise.

And now we have a selection of driveable ships 🙂

Love the detail of the babe 😂 next stop French riviera?

Must be awesome in VR. But you´ll need Combined Arms for this?

Thank you in advance,

F.

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

@rato65thanks a lot mate 🙂

2 hours ago, fagulha said:

But you´ll need Combined Arms for this?

Yes, you'll need CA. Those driveable ships are actually amphibious ground units (like the BTR-80 or the LAV25) as I've never figured out how to make a proper driveable ship.

I wont make them all driveable, only those with a half cabin.

This means the new trawlers (research, somali and armed somali)

SS1YfkS.png

aTeL6Bp.jpg

HtGDw3A.jpg

the speedboat shown above and a version of the new tug, to which I've added a helipad.

6V2bro1.jpg

I'd love to make them all driveable but the other ships require the interior to be made from scratch so...in a future update maybe?

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, Eight Ball said:

Yes, you'll need CA. Those driveable ships are actually amphibious ground units (like the BTR-80 or the LAV25) as I've never figured out how to make a proper driveable ship.

Well, gotta buy CA one of these days and a good reason is that ED is working to add VR support.

Excellent work and details, i love details!

Keep up and thank you in advance.

F.

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

15 hours ago, Eight Ball said:

@rato65thanks a lot mate 🙂

I wont make them all driveable, only those with a half cabin.

This means the new trawlers (research, somali and armed somali)

SS1YfkS.png

aTeL6Bp.jpg

HtGDw3A.jpg

the speedboat shown above and a version of the new tug, to which I've added a helipad.

6V2bro1.jpg

I'd love to make them all driveable but the other ships require the interior to be made from scratch so...in a future update maybe?

Is that supposed to be a Heli pad on the J.R. More (last ship)? 😅 I wouldn’t dare to land on that construction…😂

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

3 hours ago, Hiob said:

Is that supposed to be a Heli pad on the J.R. More (last ship)? 😅 I wouldn’t dare to land on that construction…😂

Really? I guess this isn't for you then 😛

B3xO8yQ.jpg

PQ7b7ex.jpg

But if this is too stressful you can just hop in the trawler and enjoy a warm cup of coffee. The quiet humming of the engine and the sound of the waves against the hull is very soothing 🙂

1Xzs46q.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Hiob said:

Wow, they improvised a helipad on top of containers on a listed wreckage? Just when I thought I‘ve seen it all…. 😅

😂

• Like 2

Each time I take a look in this thread, I‘m speechless……🤩🤩🤩

• Like 4

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

@corbu1Thanks!

V2.0 is up 🙂 see first post

I'm also running a small server to showcase the pack

image.png

Required mods are v2.0 of my asset pack, the AH-6j and UH-60L

Available aircraft are: all the default helos + AH-6j and the UH-60L, the CE II and the yak-52. No weapons, no jets

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

vor einer Stunde schrieb Eight Ball:

@corbu1Thanks!

V2.0 is up 🙂 see first post

I'm also running a small server to showcase the pack

image.png

Required mods are v2.0 of my asset pack, the AH-6j and UH-60L

Available aircraft are: all the default helos + AH-6j and the UH-60L, the CE II and the yak-52. No weapons, no jets

Wow, that‘s cool👍

• Like 1

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

22 minutes ago, Eight Ball said:

Damn, completely forgot about that one. Next update 😉

Shame on you! 😜

No, honestly - great gifts! Thank you! Can’t wait to try them. 👍

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"