Civilian Objects And Vehicles

On 5/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, Eight Ball said:

It's doesnt look like this for you?

ox0Ldzs.png

Or you mean from the driver POV? If so, yes indeed. I'm still working on a generic interior for this one and other models I'm converting.

Hi All where can I find the Civilian Objects And Vehicles mod? I can't locate it!

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the package a few days ago and have tested.
This is high quality assets. Especially excited to use the sinking ships and the LNG Carrier.

Really cool that the vessels are actually sinking (over a 1 hour time period) and not just a static object.

I am a mission editor and have already plans for an exciting SAR mission using this asset pack. 

Will post when complete.

Edited by MIghtymoo
  • Like 4

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

On 1/21/2022 at 8:35 AM, MIghtymoo said:

I downloaded the package a few days ago and have tested.
This is high quality assets. Especially excited to use the sinking ships and the LNG Carrier.

Really cool that the vessels are actually sinking (over a 1 hour time period) and not just a static object.

I am a mission editor and have already plans for an exciting SAR mission using this asset pack. 

Will post when complete.

As promised I have been working hard on a SAR-mission with the "Civilian Assets Pack - Nautical" as the center of attention. The mission is in final testing and should be ready to be released in a few days. In addition to using several of the assets in the main roles, many of the others have been "sprinkled" on the map to create more life.

The sinking vessels are just awesome and the rest of the models looks stunning. 

Here are a few teaser pics:

DCS Mariana SAR (1 of 7).jpg

DCS Mariana SAR (2 of 7).jpg

DCS Mariana SAR (3 of 7).jpg

DCS Mariana SAR (4 of 7).jpg

DCS Mariana SAR (5 of 7).jpg

DCS Mariana SAR (6 of 7).jpg

DCS Mariana SAR (7 of 7).jpg

Edited by MIghtymoo
  • Like 7

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

On 2/6/2022 at 2:51 PM, MIghtymoo said:

As promised I have been working hard on a SAR-mission with the "Civilian Assets Pack - Nautical" as the center of attention. The mission is in final testing and should be ready to be released in a few days. In addition to using several of the assets in the main roles, many of the others have been "sprinkled" on the map to create more life.

The sinking vessels are just awesome and the rest of the models looks stunning. 

Missions using "Civilian Assets Pack - Nautical" have now been added to "User files":

Blackhawk version: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320571/

Huey version: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320570/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MIghtymoo said:

Missions using "Civilian Assets Pack - Nautical" have now been added to "User files":

Blackhawk version: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320571/

Huey version: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320570/

I am unable to get the Huey version of your mission to show up in DCS when trying to select a mission. this has happened to me before when I had corrupt missions. can you double check

EDIT: maybe because I didn't have marianasa map installed. trying now

EDIT 2: yup now i can see the mission. strange it won't even show up instead of just telling you you're missing an addon

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

16 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

I am unable to get the Huey version of your mission to show up in DCS when trying to select a mission. this has happened to me before when I had corrupt missions. can you double check

EDIT: maybe because I didn't have marianasa map installed. trying now

EDIT 2: yup now i can see the mission. strange it won't even show up instead of just telling you you're missing an addon

I made two versions, as not everyone have the UH-60L. They will not be able to change helis to others in the ME.

I have had several who had tested the missions succesfully. Does it work for you now?

PS: Version 2 is just released (same links)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MIghtymoo said:

I made two versions, as not everyone have the UH-60L. They will not be able to change helis to others in the ME.

I have had several who had tested the missions succesfully. Does it work for you now?

PS: Version 2 is just released (same links)

It's working OK for me now in the Huey. 

Question: is there only 2 to 4 person per life raft because that's what I'm seeing?

EDIT: just finished the mission, all triggers worked correctly. very fun!

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

6 hours ago, dresoccer4 said:

It's working OK for me now in the Huey. 

Question: is there only 2 to 4 person per life raft because that's what I'm seeing?

EDIT: just finished the mission, all triggers worked correctly. very fun!

I asked the captain, and the evacuation was quite chaotic 😉

Glad you liked the mission!

Fun to make missions with such great assets. Awaiting with excitement for the civilian vehicles 👏🏻

• Like 2

This pack is awesome 🙂 Thank you.

• Like 1

Helis: UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2+NS430 | Ka-50 III | SA342 | Mi-24P | AH-64D, Planes: F/A-18C | F-14 | Supercarrier | MiG-21bis | AJS37 | F-5E | AV-8B | M2000C | F-16C | L-39C+NS430 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-15 | MiG-19 | FC3 | A-10C II, WWII: P-51D | Bf-109 | Fw-190 D9 | Mosquito FB VI | P-47D | WWII pack, GA: Yak-52 | Christen Eagle II, Maps: Nevada | Normandy 2.0 | Persian Gulf | Syria | The Channel

PC: 7800x3D, RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM, VR: HP Reverb G2.

Great MOD

only problem for me  - to land on the little island with the Helipad

very difficult for me - most the time Heli tips over

hmmmm got to do more training i guess

or having somebody else same problems ?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900 CPU @ 3.10GHz   3.10 GHz- - Arbeitsspeicher 64 RAM - Nviadia Geforce GTX 4070TI - Oculus Quest 2

On 2/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, Wulli61 said:

Great MOD

only problem for me  - to land on the little island with the Helipad

very difficult for me - most the time Heli tips over

hmmmm got to do more training i guess

or having somebody else same problems ?

That helipad IS small! 😂 

• Like 1