Voiceover feedback

Hi guys, I know this campaign has been around for a while, but I just paid for it and I'm kind of disappointed with the voice-overs. For a campaign like this, it's the extra stuff like the briefing material (which is great, BTW) and the voice-overs that should really make it. Otherwise I could just set up simple 1v1 BFM scenarios and skip all the boring bits. I know there are limitations with ATC in DCS - but if you're making a paid campaign for some immersion, at least the custom voice-overs could be close. Some examples:

- AI formations are heard calling ATC for separate takeoff clearances. Formations take off with one clearance.

- "Request taxi to runway". Well of course you want to taxi to the runway. Drop the "...to the runway" bit.

- Calling 'Nellis departures' for takeoff clearance. Should be ""<location> Tower'

- 'Taking the active'. This is not a thing. Should be '<Callsign> line up" (from ATC) with similar response.

- "Callsign, airborne" on the same freq that gave takeoff clearance. This just does not happen. There's a departure call, but that's made on a different freq and contains more info.

- Aircraft cross an active runway to get to another runway without clearance. That's a runway incursion.

- CONSTANT "Uzi 1-1 this is Uzi 2-1 <message>". Man this one bugs me. He is your wingman. He does not not need to identify himself every transmission. Just say what you want to say, mate! This sounds like someone who is used to Army style Raytel procedures did this.

- Use of "out" on the end of transmissions. "Over" or "out" is never used in aviation comms (unless talking to e.g a JTAC or ground forces).

- "Now position back to India waypoint" after each engagement. What's with the "now"? This also sound very disjointed. Is it a generated voice?

Sorry if this sounds very negative, I just can't play the whole campaign listening to this stuff over and over.