SUGGESTION: "Show only available slots for me"

Fabiano-VIKING

How about we get a CHECK BOX on the Multiplayer's SLOT SELECTION (after you had already selected and joined a server) with the option to show only the slots avaible according to the modules we have? Like this in big servers we wouldn't have to scroll so much to find a slot. This button could filter and show only the ones we can use. 

We could get a check box on the top with the name SHOW ONLY AVAILABLE SLOTS FOR ME ou SHOW AVAILABLE SLOTS FOR ME... anything like this. 😃

Edited by Fabiano-VIKING
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, LoneS said:

Well that's already the case 🤔

If you don't have the Normandy map the whole server appears in grey on the servers list.

Most servers include the Su-25T so most servers will appear to you as a server you could join because everyone has the Frogfoot.

Maybe you want to fly the F-18 and some server doesn't have it but other modules that you already do so when you click on it you find out there is no F-18. So you will always have to click on the servers to see for yourself what modules are included and what not. Which means no point in this option you're asking for.

If ED makes an option where you decide which servers should appear with F-18s only or F-16s or something else then that's better and more accurate than what you wish for. Sounds to me like a very luxurious option but if ED gives you that why should I argue against it. I don't need it.

Oh no, you misanderstood it or I was not very clear, sorry. I'm talking about the Multiplayer's SLOT SELECTION, after you had already selected and joined a server! 😃 

I'm attaching an image here. This is from Buddyspike's Blueflag server, where the list of slots is really huge. A checkbox on the top of the page would fillter the slots, not showing me the aircrafts that I don't have. 😃 When you fly in big servers, this makes a big difference. 

image.png

Edited by Fabiano-VIKING
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, LoneS said:

I see. But even if you have that module who says you can fly it? Maybe the airfield was captured by the enemy? Maybe the airfield ran out of airframes like in Alpenwolf Cold War server where everything is limited. Maybe the airfield is still neutral and so on. So having that tiny little option still sounds very luxurious to me when it doesn't really save you so much work on servers where so many other factors must be taken into consideration. Is it really such an issue, man? I play on big servers too and it takes me half a minute maximum until I choose something. But if ED does this for you I'm not standing in your or their way. Interesting what some players wish for 😉

Too many "maybes" lol I do think it's a good idea indeed. Big servers' slot lists would be reduced to less than half. Maybe you could Hoggit's and Buddyspike's Blueflag Servers and let us know. I'm serious, just out of curiosity. 😃

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 5:49 PM, LoneS said:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean 🤔

I'm sorry... I meant: You could JOIN Hoggit's and Buddyspike's Blueflag Servers. 
I missed the 'JOIN' hehe sorry. 😃

On 5/13/2021 at 6:23 PM, Frederf said:

Filtering the select role screen by airframe (one of those roles being 'anything I'm allowed to use') would be a nice feature.

YES!!! That's what I'm talking about 😃

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 12:39 AM, Fabiano-VIKING said:

Oh no, you misanderstood it or I was not very clear, sorry. I'm talking about the Multiplayer's SLOT SELECTION, after you had already selected and joined a server! 😃  tap tap breaking mod

I'm attaching an image here. This is from Buddyspike's Blueflag server, where the list of slots is really huge. A checkbox on the top of the page would fillter the slots, not showing me the aircrafts that I don't have. 😃 When you fly in big servers, this makes a big difference. 

image.png

Perfect!

Edited by chanog
  • Like 1