JTF-13 WANTS YOU!

Hammer1-1

We have active JF17 squadrons as well as A-10C/II squadrons, F-14A and F-14B dedicated squadron, an F-16 and 3 F-18 squadrons with both Navy/USMC assets and EU assets as well, and an AV-8B/UH-1H 11th MEU detachment for amphibious operations. Lots of openings coming with the new release of the Mi24, AH-64 and Kiowa in the future.Screen_210509_135057.jpg

We have many talented individuals who are in the military and have actual accrued time in some of these airframes, as well as people who can help train you in tactics and help you with any issues you may have with your selected airframe. We also have real aerobatics instructors that can assist you with formation flying, fuel management and whatever, as well as real life ATCs, plus a very VERY good F-14 instructor who dominates pretty much all of us in just about everything we do. We need active players who dont mind a relaxed atmosphere, can enjoy either a full military experience or as a reserve. See my sig below for recruiting info.

Edited by Hammer1-1
  • Like 3

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...

We just opened up a new wing - VFA-143 Pukin' Dogs. This new squadron utilizes both the F-14A/B and Hornet Blk 20 in teams and are welcoming new joins for training. Again, lots of talented individuals here ready to help teach you how to fly your aircraft.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 3 weeks later...

Pm sent, but you can also  find the home link in my signature for an application.

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

On your forums, I cannot get past the "start new topic" button. It wont let me do anything to fill out the application.

Edit - have to register first 😛 I got it.

Edit again - I guess I dont got it because I dont see any application in the application section. I only see something called a "guest pass" of which I have no idea if that is what I am supposed to be looking for. I was looking to join a squadron. I did not want to be a guest. Unless that is your SOP. But I didnt see any instructions indicating this.

Edited by gryper
Idiotic mistake

Ill see about getting you a discord invite. Ill PM you when I get one.

Edit - heres an application. Go ahead and fill one out, and youll be able to get a discord link when command sends you your welcome packet. You must be signed in to access this page, so if you arent yet, go ahead and log in or create an account first.

https://forums.jtf13.com/index.php?/perscom/application/start/

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 month later...

We are still looking for active Hornet drivers in the VMFA(AW) 224th Bengals and VFA-151 Vigilantes. Also note, we do NOT have caps on who can or cannot join; our group is founded on the basis of at-will play, meaning you can join whenever you wish - so long as you report in once every 30 days. We're at the end of a 10 day campaign at the moment; we usually have a large campaign every 3 months or so that are 100% voluntary to join so long as you join in on the aircraft you qualified for during the first 3 days of the campaign.

There are no limits as to how many aircraft you can qualify for either; our A-10C/II instructor is an IRL warthog driver who will be giving a very in-depth class on how to fly the warthog this coming August. If you wish to be a part of this, please head on over to our website and please consider joining. This will be a very in-depth 30 day event and quite possibly the only time this will happen. Again, we have very knowledgeable people at the helms: we have Growler RIOs, NAVY ATC's, active duty JTAC's, and pilots from all walks of life - even a Yak-52 pilot who is an IRL formation instructor who owns his aircraft. Please feel free to PM me or visit one of the links below.

Screen_210717_235144.png

Screen_210615_125644.png

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

There are no limits as to how many aircraft you can qualify for either; our A-10C/II instructor is an IRL warthog driver who will be giving a very in-depth class on how to fly the warthog this coming August.

Former driver..

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Sorry, formerly married previously an A-10 driver

My wallpaper and skins

Head on over to our home and click the application link. Someone will get online and send you a discord link to get you started.

https://forums.jtf13.com/index.php?/forum/34-applications/

My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ozmandi said:

Hello,

Are you using DCS Stable or Open Beta?

open beta; a lot of us practically own all the modules and we practice them quite often in our servers.

My wallpaper and skins

On 8/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, Nightfall Zero said:

Hello! Just stumbled upon this thread today. I have submitted an application earlier - if you have a Discord link, it would be great!

Cheers,

check your PMs in our forum; Im not the guy to give out discord links, but one of our staff will be happy to get you in.

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ATC31501 said:

good afternoon, could not register to the forum.  any suggestions

Same. I'm interested in learning more, but the application link requires me to register and I keep getting "You did not pass the security check. Please try again.

forums have been down for the past few days, we're working on it.

My wallpaper and skins

On 10/2/2021 at 3:11 PM, Highway said:

Discord link? As forum is down.

On 9/29/2021 at 12:35 PM, ATC31501 said:

good afternoon, could not register to the forum.  any suggestions

On 9/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, Burbs said:

Same. I'm interested in learning more, but the application link requires me to register and I keep getting "You did not pass the security check. Please try again.

The forums are now up and running again.

We will be looking for Apache pilots soon.  Currently we are training with the Mi24 to train crewmembers in crew coordination and workflow to be ready for the AH64 when it drops. Also will be providing similar training for when the Kiowa finally arrives.

My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...