[FIXED] VSTOL HUD not displaying RPM/JPT data in certain range.

Aernov

Three screens from vertical landing and takeoff:

1-no RPM or JPT data 109 RPM.pngNo data

2-hexagon 115+ rpm.pngHexagon is here now

3-no RPM or JPT 111 RPM.pngNo data again

Looks like numerical readouts disappear at values that don't yet trigger hexagon display, so pilot has no info about his engine on HUD until ratings are reduced into numerical display range or increase in the hexagon display. Also, "W" water flow HUD indicator sometimes (?) doesn't appear while RPM and JPT are displayed as numbers.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like its been coded so that the RPM and JPT values always disappear after dry conditions are met (e.g 107% rpm) which is fine when water is not being used. However when wet conditions are being used this is causing no display to occur between the dry and wet limits.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

I was doing a VL on the LHA, HUD in VSTOL mode, the H2O switch was in the Landing poisition, the H2O light was on the righthand ODU and water was being used, but I saw no indication in the HUD of water being used. Usually I'd expect something to be hexagon'd (either J or R) and a "W" to be in the bottom left hand corner of the HUD. 

Maybe this is a separate bug, as intended or related?

• 3 months later...
  • AlphaJuliet changed the title to [FIXED] VSTOL HUD not displaying RPM/JPT data in certain range.