Stupid Question on Recovery

ruddy122

If you could see the boat could you do a case I recovery at night or the USN directs you to a case III to ensure there is no option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Cool curious that’s all

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

To add, a CASE I recovery doesn’t start at the break. You won’t be able to safely make a Marshall stack over the carrier at night with multiple flights lights off and radio silent.

• Like 2

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz // Nvidia GTX 1080Ti // 32 GB DDR4 RAM // 1 TB SSD

On 5/10/2021 at 11:16 AM, Pieterras said:

Night's case III.  No further discussion on it required... 

Wrong-O my Bumblebee flying friend. There was (is?) a night time Case I derivative done at slower break speeds under certain sneaky conditions to help hide the boat. It was frightening, but workable. 😉

Edited by Victory205

Viewpoints are my own.

1 hour ago, Victory205 said:

Wrong-O my Bumblebee flying friend. There was (is?) a night time Case I derivative done at slower break speeds under certain sneaky conditions to help hide the boat. It was frightening, but workable. 😉

You got any more on that? Sounds interesting. 

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

On 5/10/2021 at 2:19 PM, bear.is.flying said:

To add, a CASE I recovery doesn’t start at the break. You won’t be able to safely make a Marshall stack over the carrier at night with multiple flights lights off and radio silent.

These days I would think even case III might be possible w/o yapping on the radio unless something 'comes up'

Don’t want to stir a Wasps Nest

Just curious if you can do it

Not seeing the guys in a Marshal Stack at night bad

I just don’t want to do something in the Hornet that’s unreal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs