B-17 wish

Captain Gaming

On 1/17/2022 at 6:48 PM, KWard said:

And the counter-argument is also as old as time: resources are finite, and time spend on one thing means time not spent on another.

Of course people can and should say they want X, and other people can and should say "I don't want resources spend on X, do Y or Z instead". Both are lobbying for what they want, and neither are doing anything wrong. It's a competition, because both sides can't get what they want, but it doesn't have to be and shouldn't be an antagonistic one, on either side.

I'd rather ED not spend resources on a '17, because another company is already making one ('24 too) and there are other things I want ED to do instead.

ETA: now a B-25, on the other hand, I could get behind that.

I get what you are saying, to be fair i dont care who makes what as long as they are there, and up to scratch, from what i have seen the 3rd parties are making some really good kit, and if i had the time and the skills i would also make some, but alas, i do not.

if a 17 is on the way, it will open the doors for lanc's and halifax's, pe-8's and 29's etc, because we are going to need some heavies to down when the fighters come along 😉

• Like 1

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

I love hearing everyones points! i know this is a pacific forum but im open to making it whatever! heck id love to see a 3rd party do it! and having all the other bombers then work our way up! to get a B-29 would be great! im not against a 25, but a 17 would be my go to! 

Capt  gaming

On 1/22/2022 at 4:14 PM, GunnyCook said:

if a 17 is on the way, it will open the doors for lanc's and halifax's, pe-8's and 29's etc, because we are going to need some heavies to down when the fighters come along 

I bet the Lancaster will come sooner. 😉

• Like 1