Trackir makes zoom suddenly

Hi all.

My trackir change the zoom automatically again and again. There is not another input making zoom and the keyboard is ok. Its happening for 3 days. I have checked the config, its working perfectly in the "other" simulator and Assetto Corsa Competizione but I dont know whats happening. Its something like when you press fov. It has always worked right. 

hace 10 horas, randomTOTEN dijo:

check DCS controls, many modules default TrackIR to zoom instead of longitudinal axis

Im using the hornet currently and it happening now. I checked every sights and zoom is only in the keyboard. The sight change suddenly, its not like the zoom fast or slow. 

I dont have programs to capture video but is just a sight change, Its like I press a key and the view change. Its not a movement, Its just a change.

When I start.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.05.11 - 17.23.47.75.png

I move the the zoom with "/" and its ok.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.05.11 - 17.24.00.50.png

Suddenly, the view changes automatically. I change the view with "/"  and this problem comes back again and again. There is not input for views, only the keyboard but it working right. The config is the same since 2018 in the trackir. It never had a problem

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.05.11 - 17.24.31.53.png

can you post a track, it's still hard to understand exactly what is happening

it looks like you have some axis somewhere bound to the zoom, but I really can't tell with just screenshots, I need to see the movement.

At the end of the mission... the debriefing screen... there is a button named "Save Track" or something like it. Replay/Track are the same thing. Upload that file here. You don't need more than a couple seconds to show it. You don't need some gigantic mission which makes a massive replay file.

Edited by randomTOTEN