Wing Fold handle moving without being touched

Cigar Bear

I'll apologize if this has been discussed before, but a quick search yielded no results, so...

Sometimes when I move a rotary dial in the cockpit of the hornet (has occurred both on ground and in the air) seems only near the start of a mission, the wing unlock will briefly sound and the wing fold handle will move to the fold position.  The wing fold warning will then disappear and the wings will stay extended.  whenever this happens I can no longer move the wing fold handle through joystick, keyboard, or mouse control input.  I thought it was just a controller file burp I had on my old beta install, but after building a new machine and a clean install, there it is again.

Before you jump all over me - yes, I have cleared every command from the wing fold control scheme and it still pops up about every 1 in 5 flights...

Anyone else seen this?  Are there any fixes or workarounds?

CB

I'll apologize if this has been discussed before, but a quick search yielded no results, so...

Sometimes when I move a rotary dial in the cockpit of the hornet (has occurred both on ground and in the air) seems only near the start of a mission, the wing unlock will briefly sound and the wing fold handle will move to the fold position.  The wing fold warning will then disappear and the wings will stay extended.  whenever this happens I can no longer move the wing fold handle through joystick, keyboard, or mouse control input.  I thought it was just a controller file burp I had on my old beta install, but after building a new machine and a clean install, there it is again.

Before you jump all over me - yes, I have cleared every command from the wing fold control scheme and it still pops up about every 1 in 5 flights...

Anyone else seen this?  Are there any fixes or workarounds?

CB
When you are trying to move the handle again are you pulling it out (mouse scroll aft) first?

I have no clue what's going on with the rest though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your response.

I have tried first with mouse, then first with assigned controller button action, then first with keyboard.  It seems that once the the handle is is in the fold position nothing will move it out.

Thank you for your response.

I have tried first with mouse, then first with assigned controller button action, then first with keyboard.  It seems that once the the handle is is in the fold position nothing will move it out.
You're not using the game mode controls setup by mistake are you?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• ED Team

All seems fine for me, as mentioned above check you are not using game avionics and games flight, which use the game control set. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Other than the incorrect position of the handle, the wings dont show folded, or even unlocked.  however what you can't tell from the video is that I am using the mouse, then the controller, and finally the keyboard to move the handle.  None work.  the handle is locked.  When this happens I cant fold the wings. 

CB