mission 3 serpent head 2

liojet

good afternoon

what a pitty !!!!

i'm stuck at the end of mission 3

performed ten times strikes and killed always by mig because impossible by radar to lock the target

as a former fighter pilot in french airforce mirage F1C in orange 1/5 2/5 and 3/5 im really frustrated hahaha

totally ready to welcome tips ......

by the way any chance to save the mission just before dogfight ?

lionel 58 years old

Hi liojet, I just finished that mission.

You're saying you have trouble locking up the Mig23? What are your issues exactly?

Do you see the Mig on your radar at all?

You cannot save the mission, but you could try to copy the mission file, open it in the Mission Editor and edit the mission, so that you start out fighting the Mig. This might need some skills in the mission editor, though.

• 10 months later...

I cant release the wheel chocks on the Boat.  Ground Crew says copy but never does it.

Edited by Steel Jaw

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

3 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

had  this  issue  before  found  out  had  my   throttles  slightly   fwd  and  not  at idle 🙂

Yeah thats not the issue but thanx.  Chocks off works fine on all other occasions, the missions have the ground crew locked out.

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:56 PM, Steel Jaw said:

Yeah thats not the issue but thanx.  Chocks off works fine on all other occasions, the missions have the ground crew locked out.

Hi

Have you still got this problem? Not sure what you mean by ground crew locked out?

Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

8 hours ago, Badger633 said:

Not sure what you mean by ground crew locked out?

Ground Crew radio menu comes up but no changes are executed to ordnance.

29 minutes ago, Steel Jaw said:

Ground Crew radio menu comes up but no changes are executed to ordnance.

Hi

Just checked it out using the live campaign mission. Had no problems in both removing the chocks and rearming. To confirm, the only matter that is locked in the missions is turbulence. So not sure what the issue is as cannot create this end.
I assume easy comms and radio assist is off in your settings. Also what procedure are you using. Canopy up or down, power to the radio on and which radio switches are you using to call up the menu.

Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.