Hi.  

So I Fly my F16 and the hud will shut off.  I roll the dial up and it will show again but then just at random it will turn off.  It continuously happened to the point I gave up on flying it till its fixed

Wondering if this is a bug or whats wrong with my hud.  anyone else having this same issue

Check if you have any axis bound to hud symbology ..

• Like 1

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

Could also be a sticky mouse button. Under certain conditions the game will not detect the release of the mouse button when you're done turning the brightness knob up. Any subsequent mouse movement will continue to move the dial even if you don't click and hold. The most common cause I've seen for this is to open the Comms menu (including if the Comms menu is opened automatically by an ATC call) while you're turning the HUD brightness dial with the mouse. 

If my memory is correct, this can be fixed by releasing the mouse button, then cycling the Comms menu on and off. 

Edited by Machalot
  • Like 1

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• ED Team

I am unable to reproduce this. If you have a short track replay please attach it. 

As mentioned above check for double binds. 

thank you

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2