Super Cobra

Nice work!
Thanks for your effort.

One thing that caught my attention was that the turning rate main vs. teil rotor is something you might look after.
Roughly the ratio is 1:3. So you should make the tail rotor spin faster accordingly.

Keep up the work!

RGDS

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

İt is very nice some people are working on this beauty

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 4 weeks later...

The dcs 2.7 update broke my Cobra. I was unable to get the collision lines to work correctly. It would just sink into the ground. So I switched from blender to max and started over. So far, so good. Now I need to figure out how to get the blurry blades working again.                                                                                                                                                

On 6/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, HungryCoyote said:

The dcs 2.7 update broke my Cobra. I was unable to get the collision lines to work correctly. It would just sink into the ground. So I switched from blender to max and started over. So far, so good. Now I need to figure out how to get the blurry blades working again.                                                                                                                                                

did you try the last Blender Addon ?

https://github.com/tobi-be/BlenderEdmExporter/releases

Edited by freebirddz
update link

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...