TWS AIM120 Enemy knows immediately

Cathnan

Hi,

I noticed a bug in the F18 TWS Radar mode. As soon as I fire a AIM120 with the enemy bugged, the Migs go defensive as soon as the missile is off the rails. I had this happen multiple times. I know this Bug exists in the F14, but it's news to me that the Hornet also has this. Here is the track file and the tacview file of such an incident.F18 TWS Bug.trk

Tacview-20210514-162257-DCS-Temp.zip.acmi

Hi,

I noticed a bug in the F18 TWS Radar mode. As soon as I fire a AIM120 with the enemy bugged, the Migs go defensive as soon as the missile is off the rails. I had this happen multiple times. I know this Bug exists in the F14, but it's news to me that the Hornet also has this. Here is the track file and the tacview file of such an incident.F18 TWS Bug.trk
Tacview-20210514-162257-DCS-Temp.zip.acmi
If this is against AI, it's an AI issue not a Hornet issue, they know too much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh, ok, yes it's SP against AI. I've never noticed this before with the Hornet. Is this new?
Nope, AI will break and chaff as soon as a FOX 3 comes off the rail, and they will flare a FOX 2 shot even if you launched from directly underneath where it would be impossible to see you...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• ED Team

We have this reported and the team are looking at the AI

thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2