mari8it

• ED Team

Hi

seeing lots of shader errors in the log 

try deleting fxo and metashader2 folders here

C:\Users\mari8\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\

restart DCS and test again, let us know if it helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

11 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

Hi sir

I delete the shaders (fxo and metashaders2) at every loading of dcs 

after an other deleting and reloading same crash again but with crash report this time here you are the report, thank you for your support

P.S. crash seem to be related to atc cause it happens every time I'm talking to tower

dcs.log-20210515-155225.zip

• ED Team

Can you let me know which aircraft you are in when it happens, I tested in the p-47 and all was ok

It maybe worth renaming your dcs folder in saved games and restarting dcs to create a fresh one to test, keep the renamed one as a backup for now. 

then run a slow repair and test 

radio taxi to runway.trk

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

22 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Can you let me know which aircraft you are in when it happens, I tested in the p-47 and all was ok

It maybe worth renaming your dcs folder in saved games and restarting dcs to create a fresh one to test, keep the renamed one as a backup for now. 

then run a slow repair and test 

radio taxi to runway.trk 30.94 kB · 1 download

P-47 sir 

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.windowslatest.com/2021/05/14/latest-windows-10-update-issue-is-trashing-audio-quality/amp/

maybe this can help, I will try to delete last w10 update and verify if all is working 

• ED Team

My windows is up to date, I am not able to reproduce the crash at the moment. Let me know how you get on.

20 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Silly question and a shot in the dark, but you don't use Voice Attack with an enabled joystick/gamepad that don't exist anymore?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

No I don’t use voice attack or other external software 

1 hour ago, BIGNEWY said:

My windows is up to date, I am not able to reproduce the crash at the moment. Let me know how you get on.

Hi, uninstalled and reinstalled the w10 last update and now seems to work, I’ll test it in the next days and will inform you if it is solved, thanks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1