TEW3 M06 Hammerfall - Patrol - cannot finish the mission

Hello,

I cannot finish mission 6. No cheats, no fast forward of the time. I have played the mission 6-7 times and did everything exactly as described. I saved the mission (.trk file) but it is too big to upload.

What should I do?

My regards

Animal66

We fall We break We fail  but then... We rise We heal We overcome

Oculus Quest 2 | Windows 10 | i9-9900| 32G RAM | 1TSSD | RTX2080 Super | Hotas Warthog | MFD Cougars | BuddyFox UFC | RX Viper Rudder | Voice Attack | Viacom Pro | Annoyed Wife

46 minutes ago, baltic_dragon said:

You mean the Finish Mission button doesn’t work? Unfortunately you need to work, this is a general bug in all the campaigns, ED is working in a fix. 

thanks for your quick response!

Score: 100% -  no cheating, no missing messages, message at the and that I completed the mission, the green Finish button is visible but doesn’t respond. If this is a ED issue then they really should solve it because I can’t continue and that really spoils the fun. 

Oculus Quest 2 | Windows 10 | i9-9900| 32G RAM | 1TSSD | RTX2080 Super | Hotas Warthog | MFD Cougars | BuddyFox UFC | RX Viper Rudder | Voice Attack | Viacom Pro | Annoyed Wife

On 5/16/2021 at 6:53 AM, Fizzle said:

This fixes the end mission issue if you don’t want to wait for ED to ship it. https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/192116-quotend-missionquot-button/?tab=comments#comment-4634817

I took over the recommedations and yes, now I can close the mission. Thanks for this link!