USS Omaha observe strange transmedium veicles

Xilon_x

The AEROSPACE-FIGHTER filmed is not 6 feet long it is 400 meters in diameter. All AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS have the capability to go under water, this one is a WRAITH SPECIAL FORCES AEROSPACE-FIGHTER doing a delivery to Special Forces underwater. There was only one AEROSPACE-FIGHTER in the area. The United States Government has met representatives from the place where this AEROSPACE-FIGHTER is from and are currently exchanging technology and goods. They are from a place called HEAVEN and up until recently were mostly delivering technology to Israel who then shipped it to other Countries. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, SUBS17 said:

The AEROSPACE-FIGHTER filmed is not 6 feet long it is 400 meters in diameter. All AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS have the capability to go under water, this one is a WRAITH SPECIAL FORCES AEROSPACE-FIGHTER doing a delivery to Special Forces underwater. There was only one AEROSPACE-FIGHTER in the area. The United States Government has met representatives from the place where this AEROSPACE-FIGHTER is from and are currently exchanging technology and goods. They are from a place called HEAVEN and up until recently were mostly delivering technology to Israel who then shipped it to other Countries. 

5FAA6AB0-160D-437C-BBF3-62890C4246D1.jpeg

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

Why not pursue actual mysteries instead of failing to understand that cameras are imperfect devices?

Who were the Sea Peoples of the Bronze Age collapse?

What happened on the Mary Celeste?

How the hell did Big Bang Theory get re-newed multiple times?

• Like 3

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

16 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Who were the Sea Peoples of the Bronze Age collapse?

I don't remember which one of these it was, but one of them had a really interesting section about the Sea People. I really, really enjoyed this whole series.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

20 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

I don't remember which one of these it was, but one of them had a really interesting section about the Sea People. I really, really enjoyed this whole series.

I knew I should have specified and someone would find the error in my statement! I should have specified the first waves of the Sea People. There were, like, 7 total waves. The final ones were probably largely Minoan and Myceneans.

But yeah, those were cool videos, props to the makers. Epimetheus also did some good videos on the topic.

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL
  • Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

another post to ufo or uap.

Americans have been hiding classified UFO news and documents for over 60 years and now it is no longer possible to hide the truth. the American secret services are aware of technologies unknown to us, and at CNN, they continue to lie and say the same bullshit.
even Barac Obama admits the existence of UFOs in a serious way while a few years ago he joked and laughed about it.

Edited by Xilon_x

3 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

even Barac Obama admits the existence of UFOs in a serious way while a few years ago he joked and laughed about it.

Doesn’t mean much. People might like to assume UFO means extraterrestrial, but it doesn’t.

When Eagle Dynamics adds an AEROSPACE-FIGHTER people will find that missions take up to a month. AEROSPACE-PILOTS have a magazine of tubes of food, it is 1 tube of food a day. The worst part of missions is passing through the Gravity shell on LAUNCH and RE-ENTRY. The earlier versions use AIRDUCTING for propulsion. The latest versions like GRYPHON use REPULSOR FIELD PROPULSION and GRAVITY SHADOW. Navigation in Space is tricky in the early days using charts and angles to stars by use of a SEXTANT and a stop watch. Now days Navigation is by the SYSTEM WIDE NAVIGATION SYSTEM. This is the Navigation method used by Apollo 11 to catch orbit of the moon, the technology came in the form of a tablet which NASA is using that was delivered to Israel from Heaven. Neil Armstrong had to intercept or catch the Gravity Shell of the moon in order to establish orbit to within 1/2 a meter so the tablet was the only way to do it which is Auto-Pilot the whole way. Neil still used a table, sextant and stopwatch the whole time.(it took Neil Armstrong and John Glen 10 days of calculations to calculate the journey to and from the moon without sleep the whole time while doing the maths) The same Tablet was used to land a satellite on a comet but the telemetry was not from a Sensor Suite on Earth and it was live with no LAG. LAG should have been at 25 minutes but due to the tablets connection to the satellite it was zero LAG done by use of a WORMHOLE-DOOR CONNECTION. That same tablet is where the image of Oumuamua as people have called it came from that same type of Sensor Suite and is not of Earths origin as there is nothing that powerful on Earth that can detect an object that far.(that is also how they know how far away Voyager actually is)       

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

19 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

Americans have been hiding classified UFO news and documents for over 60 years and now it is no longer possible to hide the truth. the American secret services are aware of technologies unknown to us, and at CNN, they continue to lie and say the same bullshit.

It's because people like you aren't ready for our time machines, yet.

There is evidence on Earth of Time Travel and that is the monuments on Earth represent where something happened in a previous History. Another sign is 11:11 on the clock when people see it constantly which is in reference to an event where Earth was destroyed.

8 hours ago, Buzzles said:

Get help Subs. Seriously. Contact your health service.

You're the one who needs help Mr Gestapo. Are you UNSEATED yet?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

You're the one who needs help Mr Gestapo. Are you UNSEATED yet?

I didn't realize the gestapo encouraged people to actually seek care they need.

On 5/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

I didn't realize the gestapo encouraged people to actually seek care they need.

Your attitude reeks of it, it is so convenient for people to be abducted from their property and imprisoned under the Mental Health Act when there is nothing wrong with them. It always is the way in which a Nazi thinks and operates isn't it?

Back to TOPIC.

INTERDIMENSIONAL can only happen in HIGH ORBIT. It is unsafe to go into other Dimensions within atmosphere of a planet as it would cause EXPLOSIVE SUPER DECOMPRESSION and ultimate destruction of everything on the Planet. So UFO's that are from Heaven do arrive from another place which is not in this Universe.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The last four words of subs reply above, perfectly describe him . . . . 

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

2 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

Your attitude reeks of it, it is so convenient for people to be abducted from their property and imprisoned under the Mental Health Act when there is nothing wrong with them. It always is the way in which a Nazi thinks and operates isn't it?

Back to TOPIC.

INTERDIMENSIONAL can only happen in HIGH ORBIT. It is unsafe to go into other Dimensions within atmosphere of a planet as it would cause EXPLOSIVE SUPER DECOMPRESSION and ultimate destruction of everything on the Planet. So UFO's that are from Heaven do arrive from another place which is not in this Universe.

I mean it doesn't, you're the one getting defensive, but okay. 

Back to the lessons of Yakub.

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

21 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

I mean it doesn't, you're the one getting defensive, but okay. 

Back to the lessons of Yakub.

Is today Box day today? Anything unusual happening in your life? Did you manage to open your box? If there is silence then that is my handy work. NIEN!

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

the former EX president obama is ridiculous, by now here on earth a lot of news about ufos has leaked. we are at a tipping point now the U.S.A. they can't keep the cork on the sparkling wine bottle, which is about to overflow.

THIS IS ANOTHER RIDICULUS STUPID and CRAZY MAN BIDEN OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF U.S.A:

Edited by Xilon_x

You really should be more discriminate with your sources 🙂

And "UFO" means nothing more than UNIDENTIFIED flying object , not ALIEN flying object . 

I once saw a UFO myself , and still can't explain it , but have no inclination to automatically ascribe it to other-worldly beings .

• Like 2

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2