Vr Clouds looks through the Mirrors much better.

Hello Pilots. 

Today i noticed, that when i look at the clouds through the Mirrors, they look definitly better. Can someone confirm that?! I flew the Tomcat. Mirror-Clouds look like the clouds, when i fly without VR. Does someone else noticed that little interessting thing? 

• Like 1

Yeah, definitely on the mirrors clouds have more local contrast and volume than outside. It's not only they look more detailed (one might think the reason of that is that they are rendered in a smaller surface and so they look more detailed), they also have more occlusion and internal volume than ouside the mirrors and look less over exposed.

Edited by Jafergon
  • Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Jafergon:

Yeah, definitely on the mirrors clouds have more local contrast and volume than outside. It's not only they look more detailed (one might thing the reason of that is that they are rendered in a smaller surface and so look more detailed), they also have more occlusion and internal volume than ouside the mirrors and look less over exposed.

I agree with you Jafergon. They made a very good job with the clouds. I often fly in 2D to enjoy them. Let’s hope, that the clouds will look in vr as Good as in 2D soon 😊🦾.

• Like 1

vor 15 Stunden schrieb despinoza:

i really hope ED adresses this issue soon, besides, it`s shouldn't be that difficult to aplly a llttle more contrast to the clouds on vr🤷‍♂️

it can't be difficult, especially cause you can already see the better clouds in the mirrors. So they are already there. i believe in the next update 😉. with the next, they will look better. positive vibes 😄

I  wish they would give us an update on the process.  They did say that they considered it a priority but we haven't heard a word since then.  I only fly VR and it is a beta so I don't expect everything to be polished but I would be totally happy with just more info on the issue. 

vor 20 Stunden schrieb azzhat:

I  wish they would give us an update on the process.  They did say that they considered it a priority but we haven't heard a word since then.  I only fly VR and it is a beta so I don't expect everything to be polished but I would be totally happy with just more info on the issue. 

totally agree with you. A little update would let us stay calm. To know that they make process and are on a good way to fix that issue would be cool. But Jester is telling me always, "trust in the force" 😄. so im trusting 🙃

20 hours ago, azzhat said:

If they're still working on a fix, what kind of an update do you need?

• Like 1

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals